We are pleased to introduce ourselves a leading manufacturer of Plastic Moulding Machinery and Hydraulic operated machinery and equipment's since 1985.
Flu-tech was established in year 1985 with a goal to manufacture world standard hydraulic machinery and equipments at affordable prices. Starting with manufacturing of hydraulic machinery, Flu-tech today has grown up to stand among MNC’s to offer quality at par with them at indigenous prices.
Driven with the strong force of experience, vision and mission of the Founder Mr. Ramesh Panchal backed up by experienced professionals, family members and team of workers, Flu-tech is rolling ahead on the path of technology and quality resulting in developing innovative products.
Today we are an ISO 9001-2015 Certified Company with two major divisions of machinery manufacturing, viz. Plastics and Metal Working which also involve SPMs operated by hydraulic power.
About the Organization
At present the company has total plot area of 1500 sq. meters and material handling capacity up to 20T and 5T separately. The Company plans for shifting the unit to total plot area of 5000 Sq.meter in year 2018.
We mainly design, build and supply the machines after thorough testing at our works upto customer satisfaction. Many manufacturing operations like Heat Treatment, H. Boring, CNC Machining ,Hard Chrome Plating, Grinding etc, are done at our sub-contractors works. We have experienced team of Inspection Engineers to meet the requirement. Our employees are 25 in numbers and qualified & trained to look after the production of the machines with laid quality standards. With this employee force we achieved a sales turnover of Rs.6 Cr last year. The Next year target to achieve the turn over of Rs.10 Cr.
Mr. Ramesh Panchal is a graduate mechanical engineer from Gujarat University. He has passed his graduation in year 1978 with three gold medals . After passing he joined SLM-Maneklal Industries Ltd., Ahmedabad. The company was having various types of products, like Plastic Injection Moulding Machinery with Toshiba Japan Collaboration, Plastic Extrusion Blow Moulding Machine with Kautex Germany Collaboration, Hydraulic Presses with Pinette Emedecau France Collaboration were the main. After leaving the job he started SSI under banner of Flu-tech. The name implies manufacture machines with fluid technology.
Mr. Jimish Panchal is a graduate mechanical engineer from Rajkot University. He has passed his graduation in year 2007. After passing he joined Mahindra SAR Gears Limited to get field job experience. The company was having various types of machineries. After leaving the job ,He joined Flu-tech . He has a well experience in Sales after service in abroad and customer satisfaction in their requirement. He has undergone management training with IILD (Indian Institute of Learning and Development)to implement latest technics of management in the company.
Research & Development
Production & QC
- Company headed by a graduate mechanical engineer with gold medals.
- This company was having technical collaboration:
- Kautex-Germany for Blow Moulding Machines
- Pinette Emidecau-France for hydraulic presses
- SLM-Switzerland for Blowers, vacuum pumps and many more.
- Toshiba-Japan for plastic injection moulding machines
R & D CAPABILITY
- Analytical capability for design enabling R & D capability keeping pace with latest technologies.
- Knowledge gained over years of experience is put into our products to give user friendly operations with long service life and minimum down time.
- There are no short cuts in manufacturing processes.
- The right material and right treatment to components.
- Use of world level components like Bosch Rexroth / Yuken / Parker hydraulics, Schneider / Mitsubishi / Beckhoff PLC, Telemecanique Contactors, Bharat Bijlee/ Crompton/ Kirloskar Electric Motors.
- Optimized hydraulic system minimizing noise and heat generation, resulting long life of hydraulic oil and components.
- Personal care on manufacture of each and every component.
After Sales Service
Although our products are manufactured with utmost care and stringent quality control we are sufficiently equipped to meet any service call which may arise at site.
We have complete records of Bill of Materials and History cards of all the machines which help us to dispatch right spares in time. Also interchangeability of parts is maintained which helps in reducing the down time of the machine.